Goals

1. Support the topic, give reasons why


2. Examples


3. Connect to literature


4. Better word choice


5. Transitions between paragraphs


6. Order of Paragraphs







Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Letter to Andy

Dear Andy Evans,

I will never forget, or forgive you for what you did to me. Not only did you make me feel terrible about myself, you made me loose my self confidence. Freshman year is hard enough because you are the youngest kids in the school, but then on top of just getting raped over the summer by you I had no friends by my side. At one of the lowest times in my life when I needed someone by my side, I had no one. Have some respect. Holding in that secret is just to hard, everyday it just eats right through me and scares me. Thinking that someone could do that to an innocent young girl like me is scary. My wishes for you are to regret everything you've done to me. I hope karma comes around and takes you down one day, because honestly that's about the best you deserve. You deserve nothing good in your life, because of the trauma you've put me through. Just think about that Andy…

~Melinda Sordino

1 comment:

  1. That has a lot of feeling and reality- nice work. Just revieew some of your punctuation; otherwise it's a grreat piece.

    ReplyDelete