Goals

1. Support the topic, give reasons why


2. Examples


3. Connect to literature


4. Better word choice


5. Transitions between paragraphs


6. Order of Paragraphs







Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Creative Story

A crash, like that of a window breaking, woke me with a start. It was 2am, on a Monday morning so I was really confused as to what could be going on. My first thought… OMG I'm getting robbed. I jumped out of bed and looked out the window to see if I could see anything. But I couldn't. Then I ran downstairs to see if there was a person or something in my house. I went in the kitchen, living room, and lastly the bathroom and laundry room and I didn't see anything. What a relief, it was nothing in my house. But I still needed to know what that sound was. So I walk upstairs, turn on the lights in my room and I noticed that there was a big spill of glass and water on the floor. Oh, yeah then I remember that I had a glass of water on my nightstand and it must of spilled off on the floor. All that stress for nothing, running around the whole house and then the issue was right in my own bedroom. Wow did I feel stupid! After I found the broken glass I had to pick it all up and then I put a towel down on the water so it would dry. Then I could finally go back to sleep after my minor scare.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job on telling a short story from a real life situation. I liked how you talked about what other things the noise could be. Great job!

    ReplyDelete