Goals

1. Support the topic, give reasons why


2. Examples


3. Connect to literature


4. Better word choice


5. Transitions between paragraphs


6. Order of Paragraphs







Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Conclusion

Authors Note: For this assignment we had to write a conclusion for either an essay or a short story. I think this is an okay conclusion, because I don’t really like how it’s organized. I’d like feedback on how I could make my conclusion better next time.

Smart phones are great for getting you in touch with your friends, and the world. Another great benefit it has Wi-Fi and internet so you can search up anything anytime! Plus it has so many other features! If you want to be more connected with the world, I recommend you get a smart phone.

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice close for an informational essay. One way to improve upon it would be to keep your examples in the body of the essay, rather than in the conclusion. Noting that it has a lot of features suits the conclusion, but specifically identifying the Wi-Fi as a benefit is something that should be saved as part of your explanations in the body of your work.

    ReplyDelete